Homemade Photo Gallery for Mom
Tags: gifts, photos, pictures, display, mom, mother, homemade, how-to
This adorable three-dimensional house makes a perfect photo memory display. For younger children, use simple designs. Older kids will appreciate more intricate details when decorating their house.
7 and up
This project is rated AVERAGE to do.
| ||What You Need: |
* Pop Tart box, or one of similar shape and size
* Construction paper
* Tacky glue
* Pennies, pebbles or modeling clay
* Photographs of all family members (get permission from your parents first)
* Fine-tip Sharpie or other black marker
| ||What You Do: |
1. Top of the box will be the top of the house. Cover with construction paper. Leave three extra inches of construction paper at the top all the way around.
2. Cut slits in the construction paper at the top corners, so that the paper can fold like the flaps can. Glue construction paper to the flaps.
3. Trim pictures into rectangular windows.
4. Decorate the house, placing the windows and a door.
5. Put pennies, pebbles or the modeling clay in the bottom of the box to keep it from falling over.
6. Fold corners of the big flaps of the top of the box inward to make an upside down "v". Fold the corners inward, but leave them sitting like tabs, so that you can glue the roof to them. Fold the small flaps down inside the box.
7. Cut the construction paper to cover roof. Glue it on and then add any details you would like to your house.
ListAfterList Wiki Contributors
Other lists of interest:
This list not rated yet – be the first to rate it